Can you believe that it is already September?
I am glad though. September is the beginning of the rainy season here. I enjoy all the seasons, but I am usually excited about the ending of one and the beginning of another.
It is still sunny here, but there is rain almost everyday. And I kind of like that 🙂
At the beginning of each month, I like to set goals and work towards them. Here are my goals for September…
- Exercise… Whew! I have slackened up on exercising, and I need to get on track.
- Beach picnic… It rains almost everyday. But I plan to do this early in the morning. Hopefully next week?
- Bake a pizza… I’ve announced that I will be baking pizza. And I think more mouths are waiting than the size pizza I will be baking 🙂
- Spend less on grocery… I spent a whole lot on food last month. For this month, I plan to make use of what I already have.
- Mornings outside… I have made a routine out of spending time outside in the evenings. And I am now wanting a little outdoors in the mornings too.
What are your goals for September? Any projects that you plan to work on?
Hope you are enjoying the weekend so far 🙂